You can’t go wrong with a yummy marinade, forest raised pork and grilled pineapple rings!
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple rings, juice drained and reserved
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Braggs Amino Acid (soy sauce substitute)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or fresh pressed garlic clove
- black pepper to taste
- 4 forest raised center cut or sirloin pork chops
- Mix together the juice, sugar, braggs and garlic into a marinade until sugar dissolves.
- Let marinate at least 4-6 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Grill chops until done, about 5-8 minutes per side.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
- While chops are grilling, place pineapple rings on grill and allow to cook until hot.
- Serve pineapple ring on top of chops and enjoy!