Who doesn’t love a great roast beef? This is a super tasty, super easy recipe that our family loves. And the best part? The thinly sliced roast beef sandwiches you can make the next day!
- 1 1/4 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) sirloin tip roast
1. In a small bowl, mix the paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, oregano, and thyme. Stir in the olive oil and allow the mixture to sit about 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place roast on the prepared baking sheet and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
4. Roast about 50 minutes to 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
5. Drain pan drippings into a small saucepan and simmer to reduce. Add flour or small amount of arrowroot powder to thicken if desired. Serve over the top of sliced beef and enjoy.