We hope that you’ll agree that in today’s society, it is more important than ever to know where your food comes from, how it has been raised and the farmer that raised it. You are what you eat, and so is your food. That is why we are so transparent about what we do here and why we do it. The way we approach farming is unique, we see it as a partnership between us and our patrons. What we promise to you as that patron is the following:
- Our pasture areas are 100% chemical, pesticide and herbicide free.
- Our cattle are 100% grass-fed and finished, they are never given any grain.
- All of the grains we use to feed are animals are GMO free and raised in Central Indiana, supporting local grain farmers.
- Only USDA Certified Organic vitamin and mineral supplements are used in our grain mixes.
- Our animals are treated humanely and have access to clean water, fresh air and plenty of sunshine.
- Our meats are pasture raised and moved frequently to fresh, lush grazing areas.
- Antibiotics and vaccinations are never administered except as a life saving measure.
- We only use sustainable, low energy input farming methods that actually heal the land.
- Our customers are always welcome to visit by appointment, look around and investigate our farm and ask questions.
- You will always receive the highest personal customer service.
- We strive to exceed all of the various certification standards in everything we do.
- We will never sell to you any food that we would not feed to our own children.
*Please note that while some individual components of our farming operation are certified organic, our finished products are not USDA certified organic.